Monday, May 14, 2012

"Why My Mom Rocks" Winners


Ariat and RCC teamed up to honor those who hold the toughest and most important job in the world, those with the title of "Mom."  And now, here they are, the winners in the "Why My Mom Rocks" Mother's Day Contest.  Jessica's mom will be getting a complete Ariat outfit, while Julien and Brendon will be presenting their mother with a $100 RCC gift card, and Raigan's effort won her mom a $50 RCC Gift Card.


Jessica Dzienkowski



Not everyone can say their Mom is their best friend, but I know my three sisters and I can. Not only did she raise four beautiful, successful women, but she has stood by us through thick and thin, right or wrong. My Mom is the strongest person I know, she was in a serious fire accident a few years ago but her true strength and passion for life kept her alive. I remember seeing her in the hospital thinking that my world was crashing down, and how SHE comforted ME as she laid in her hospital bed fighting through the pain. She would do anything for "her girls" and she tells us that every day. There has never been a moment in my life that I have ever thought otherwise. This month not only is my family celebrating her for Mother’s Day, but we also just celebrated her 55th birthday! I want this to be the most special month for her, and I want her to feel like the most special mother that she is. I'm proud to say my mother is the most influential female in my life and always will be. She deserves the best this Mother’s Day, because she is the best mom any girl could ask for!

Julien & Brendon Bancroft-Connors


My Mom loves my brother and me more than anything in the whole wide world. She teaches us how to ride our horses, how to cook and how important family truly is. She always stands up for us when we need her but lets us make our own decisions and make our own mistakes. She lets us try new things, won't let us give up just because we are frustrated and tells us to never lose heart. She does everything to keep our lives balanced between country (which we all love) and city (where there is work). When our school here went south, she even changed her whole life around and became our teaching coach! She believes that fun should be a part of everyday but also that you have to work hard and do your best no matter what it is you choose to do ( from mucking stalls to learning at our lessons). My Mom is the kind of person who would help anyone who needed it in a heartbeat but she is cowgirl through and through and won't let people abuse that trust. Mostly, though my Mom is fun and loving. I can’t imagine a better role model or Mom. My Mom ROCKS!

Raigan NesSmith



My Mama...she's a mama of 3 and she's great for a lot of reasons. She's smart, beautiful, funny, and lots of fun. She is a GREAT cook. She helps me take care of my horse (feeding, watering, saddling, brushing) and helps me take care of my fair hogs. She makes sure all the animals have feed. She makes sure we all have clean clothes and a good supper. She is also our 4-H leader and keeps us all very busy. She loves to hunt and fish. She knows how to load, unload, and drive the boat. She is a Shooting Sports instructor. She is the Chairperson of the elementary School Advisory Council and the Chairperson of the local Friends of NRA committee. She has a Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice and works for 2 separate attorneys. She is a Christian and is very sweet and loving. She is a very busy woman but somehow she manages it all. I love my Mama so much!!!!!!! (: (P.S. The pic I'm attaching is of me and her at a Miranda Lambert concert last year.)

No comments:

Post a Comment