Tuesday, November 1, 2011

RCC Western Online Celebrates 1-Year Anniversary


November 1, 2011

In 1948, Rapid City Clothing opened in Rapid City, South Dakota.  Over the next 63 years, the company evolved into RCC Western Stores and grew to over 30 retail stores from North Dakota to Florida. 

On November 1, 2010, RCC Western Stores took their first online order.  Today, more than 10,000 orders later, our online store is celebrating its first anniversary. 
First things first:  Thank you!  We are offering you a $10.00 gift card with the purchase of any cowboy boots from rccwesternstores.com November 1 through November 7.  It will be good online or at any of our 30+ retail stores and will never expire. 
To add to the celebration, we were just awarded a rating of “Excellent” from STELLAService, specifically noting “Outstanding” areas of service:  free shipping offers, live chat availability, and intuitive site design.   
"We take pride in giving our customers service that exceeds their expectations," says Bob Hoover, President of RCC Western Stores, Inc. 
Customer Frances McNabb from Ontario concurs:  “I discovered RCC accidentally online as I'm a borderline shopaholic (specifically for western wear, household items, tack, etc.) and was searching randomly online for "Corral Boots on Sale" ... lo and behold RCC popped up as an online distributor, and the love affair began!
“I'm always leary about ordering online with a new company for the first time, but right off the hop I was impressed with RCC's selection, pricing and site organization. Their site at that time was brand new and I was the very first Canadian customer to order online. Being so new, there was a tiny program glitch which they addressed immediately, even working after hours on the phone with me to solve it.  My product was shipped within 48 hours, and they followed it through right up to delivery, ensuring I was satisfied.  RCC and their staff made me feel like I was truly a valued patron.   I am a repeat customer, and have nothing but great things to say about RCC Online.  Their customer service is outstanding!
 “My favourite thing about RCC online is that the site isn't complicated, meaning you don't have to own a GPS to navigate through it like some online sites.  Shopping online is often done at work (did I just admit to that?) and time is everything when you're surfing on a ‘break’. Their shipping rates are very reasonable & I never worry about security of my cards with RCC.   Everything I've ordered has arrived undamaged in a timely fashion.”
These comments came from Misty Cremers from Minnesota, who placed that very first online order one year ago:
“During one of our visits to the RCC Western Store in St. Cloud, the store manager, Brian, had informed us about an upcoming RCC Western photo contest for the new online store that RCC was going to be launching.  He handed us the informative brochure regarding the new upcoming website and we entered in the contest not thinking that we would even win.  To our surprise my family even ended up taking the Grand Prize winning in the Hat Division!  My husband and I were very excited to hear about the website and being able to shop online.
“I found the site extremely easy to use it is very user friendly.  I love the variety the website offers and the numerous items that are offered in the kid’s section. If something isn’t offered, RCC is always open to suggestions and try their hardest to provide items that are suggested!
”We shop in the store when we make our way to St. Cloud,  but living a good distance from the store, it makes it so nice and convenient for me to shop online any time day or night.  The free shipping that was offered was the best!”
RCC’s Hoover continues, “We attribute our success to two things:  First, our customers are genuine people, the salt of the earth.  Second, we have an outstanding management team, dedicated store managers, and knowledgeable staff all connected to the western lifestyle.”
Thanks to all of you for making this such an exciting year for us!

9 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary RCC! Love your stores so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will be ordering for Christmas soon and for my self too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Farmgirl4life! send your address to rcconline@rccwestern.com so we can send you a gift for being the first person to post on our new blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd really like to see some stories about what the big country stars today are wearing and what the equivalent would be to something you can buy in the stores.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY RCC!! I LOVE the products you sell, you make it alot easier to shop this way!! THANKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Worked at RCC in Bismarck, ND a couple of summers ago! Great experience and loved meeting new people! All of my boots have come from your store and I alway frind something to buy when I go in there! Glad I can shop online since the closest store is a 100 miles from home!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary RCC!! I would love to see some stories showing different ways to mix and match RCC clothing. I sometimes get bored with an outfit and need a way to mix it up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy anniversary RCC!!! Can't wait to get a new pair of boots at Christmas like every year! Love your giveaways!!

    ReplyDelete