Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Special Offers from Justin and Cinch

Justin Boots has a long history.  More than 130 years ago, H.J. Justin opened a boot shop out of his home in Texas, making custom-fit boots for cowboys riding up the legendary Chisholm Trail.  Today, Justin Boots have the same high quality and authentic styling they did then, combined with decades of comfort innovation.  With genuine leather, beautiful stitching, and a wide selection of styles still  handcrafted in the USA, Justin Boots have been the Standard of the West since 1879.  Justin makes more cowboy boots in America than any other boot company in the world.  Justin Boots also supports the American Cowboy with programs such as the Justin Sports Medicine Team and Justin Cowboy Crisis Fund.

Now while supplies last, buy any Justin Boots or Justin Original Work Boots priced $99.98 and up, and get a Justin Gear Bag free!
Cinch jeans & shirts are worn all over the world by the finest rodeo athletes and cowboys.  Cinch jeans and shirts are known as one of the best fitting premium western jean and shirt lines available.  Fashion basic styles and new premium fashion Cinch jean styles make Cinch the brand of choice for those who live their life in the arena or those who want to wear western fashion Cinch jeans for hanging out.  Cinch jeans are always coming out with new styles and RCC Western looks forward to bringing you the latest in Cinch jeans and shirts.  "Cinch is made for the man who lives his life in denim."

Now through November 30, 2011 get $10.00 off any Men’s Cinch Jeans!
Both offers are good online or in any RCC Western Store.

25 comments:

  1. Wow, it's rare to find American-made boots any more. They are nice-lookin boots too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Justin work boots have been a long time favorite! I stand / work on concrete floors and they do not disappoint with their durabilty and comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love cinch products! they're dependable and stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Justin's!!! (:
    Terr awesome and great comfort!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Justin boots have lasted for a very long time! They are the ones I wear to work in, because even if they get cut or damaged, they don't lose their integrity. Cinch jeans have always been comfortable and look like a million bucks. These are two very good brands and I will continue to buy them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Justin boots were the first pair of boots I owned and they lasted me over 2 yrs and then were handed down for my niece to enjoy! Justin boots are definitely made of high quality leather and are not only trendy but comfortable. Unfortunately cinch jeans are made only for men so i cannot speak as to how they wear, but they sure do look nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love my justin boots!!! I have two pairs and I can wear them with anything!!! I rarely wear any other shoes besides my justin gypsies!!! I love them because they are wide and I can actually fit into them!!! I do love seeing cinch jeans at rodeos tho!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best thing about Justin Boots (Besides being durable, rediculously good looking, and comfortable) is that they are made in the USA! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love my Justins, i have a pair that have lasted 2 years and are still going strong!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A mix of Amercan made with pride boots from Justin and jeans and shirt from Cinch continues to this day. Both names you can trust when looking for quality at a decent price

    ReplyDelete
  11. its nice to see that what started as a small business out of a home can make it

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good to see good well founded American companies, like Justin and Cinch still providing us with quality long lasting products.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Justin Boots are fantastic ,great looking yet rugged, me and my husband wear them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like seeing western products, especially boots, made in the United States! It is also interesting that he started the shop out of his home.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gotta love Justin & Cinch brand products. Great blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Cinch and Justin so much I named my dog Cinch!! There so comfortable and dependable and u can wear em with anything!! And there always coming out with new things and that helps cause I like to shop!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the fact that JUstin's are made in the USA! Cinch jeans on a guy turn my head.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the fact that they are MADE IN TH USA, everyone in my family wears them & we usually get about 5-6 years wear out of them sometime more, depending on if we wear them for work. Haven't tried the Cinch products yet but I will at my next visit.

    ReplyDelete
  19. My mom & dad always bought me Justin boots. And now that is the only boot that i will wear. I like how comfy they are and the durability is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love me some good American Made Boots!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Justin boots are my absolute favorite! I have had the same pair for five years and wear them for everything. They are extremely comfortable and affordable. Definitely the best purchase I've made.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love Justin boots, nothing beats their style and comfort! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. just bought a pair of justin boots for my boyfriend! i am sure he is going to love them as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete
  24. The quality of Justin boots is unbeatable! Absolutely no better place to get them than RCC. Thanks for the contest guys!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Made and worn in the USA!!! Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete